Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm So Lonely

I'll be honest here if you d'nt believe me doesn't matter, the picture you looking 
telling all things truly. What?? haha :) I love this picture because it is my uni ground
which is taken by me in 2009 as i remembered. I love this University & of course being 
A student of this University I must loved it.My uni said to me you don't meet me daily.

I want to write I miss you on a rock and through it at your face so
you know how much it hurts to miss you.................................:(
I know you don't love me no more and the way you treat me break
my heart too much.Do you know what "Lonely" really means?? well...
Gotta get to know me...feel me...hear me.....look at me in every way.
Then you will find that... there's nothing but pure sadness......And
I don't mind it all.....because i got used to it......And my day would be 
Incomplete w/o rollin of tears...:'(
I was silently listing her & just said stop it.Over and over
I tired and over and over you lied and over and over i cried
And i don't know why...!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment