Thursday, February 16, 2012

My First Post

I'm now at home and i am writing my first post today in this Blog. Before writing this post i was thinking what to do!!.I'm to much tired & felling not well because these days my Final exams of 5th semester at its peak.Two paper is gone first was Software engineering (Applying UML ) that was not good any how let it go..pPpP
Second was "Halwa paper" haha i'm talking about Distributive Data Base hmm it is my  favourite subject in this semester as well my all class fellows.Teacher of this subject is too good and very charming man.He teach us in very good way & politely.In this subject in mid term every class fellows show 100% result & now final is gone hopefully it will again rock.Oh..today is friday & i'm going for Juma prayer.So, get ready to read my posts bye bye.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment